1. Personal Information that We Collect from You
While on the Site, submitting an application to become a Member or utilizing the Services,
Personal Information shall mean individually identifiable information from or about
an individual including, but not limited to, the individual's:
(1) e-mail address;
(2) Facebook® account ID;
(3) PayPal® information (depending on your preferred means of payment); and/or
(4) any other information requested on the applicable registration form;
(5) uplaoded files.
2. Sharing of Private Information
Your private information (as Defined in Section 1), is not to be shared with anyone
under any circumstances unless the following conditions are met:
(1) User uploads prohibited content (See Terms and Conditions for Definition);
(2) User exploits Mightyload.com for illegitimate purposes;
(3) User used stolen payment credentials
Any of the following nullify our privacy obligations towards the user, which can result in sharing of your private information with a 3rd party.
We may disclose to parties outside Mightyload.com files stored in your account and
information about you that we collect when we have a good faith belief that
disclosure is reasonably necessary to
(1) comply with a law, regulation or compulsory legal request;
(2) protect the safety of any person from death or serious bodily injury;
(3) prevent fraud or abuse of Mightyload.com or its users; or
(4) to protect PutLocker's property rights.
3. How We Use Personal Information
4. Your IP Address
Each time that you visit the Site, our web server automatically recognizes your IP address and the web page from which you came. Your IP address is used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information about you. We also use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our servers, to administer the Site and to better serve you in using the products, services and other features associated with the Site.
5. Cookies and Action Tags
6. Ad Networks
No information should be submitted to, or posted at, the Site by visitors under eighteen (18) years of age. Persons under eighteen (18) years of age are not permitted to access the Site and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from such individuals. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children and to participate and monitor the interactive activities of their children.
8. Removal of Your Information/Opting Out
9. Our Security Precautions
We endeavor to safeguard and protect our users' information. The privacy of your Personal Information is very important to us. The servers that we store personally identifiable information in are kept in a secure physical environment. We have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of Personal Information under our control.
10. Your Acceptance of these Terms